Saturday February 17, 2024 - February 24, 2024
It’s time to dip your skis into Canadian snow so dust off your Passport and join Christopher Pukalski and Mark Jones as we head North.
Estimated Cost – $2270 (per person/double occupancy)
– Round Trip Air from BWI to Calgary International Airport (currently via United Airlines).
– All Ground Transfers including grocery/liquor stop enroute.
– 7 nights lodging at Panorama Springs ski-in/ski-out Condos. 5 – 2 bedroom units with 2 Twin beds in each room and 5 – 2 bedroom units with a Queen and 2 Twins. 4 persons per condo.
– Panorama Springs Amenities: Located slope-side in the Upper Village. Ski in/ski out via Mile One Quad and Red Carpet. Guests have access to Panorama Springs Hot Pools, internet, fully equip kitchen, Gas Fireplace, Ski Lockers, Common use BBQ, Laundry facilities, hot tub and vending machines.
– 5 of 6 day lift ticket included. 4 day, 6 day and Sr. (65+) lift tickets available. This is an IKON destination and lift ticket price can be deducted from cost of trip if you have one and if you desire to purchase one you can do that through the Vendor with a rebate credited to you.
– Group Event TBD
Deposit: $500 per person
Make checks payable to BALTIMORE SKI CLUB and MAIL to Trip Leader ALONG WITH –
a BSC Trip Sign-Up Form and a copy of a currently valid government-issued photo ID (driver’s license or passport). Trip Payment Schedule to be announced by the Trip Leader. (Payment Checks due at or before regular BSC monthly meetings)
Trip Leader: Christopher Pukalski
8 Dembeigh Hill Circle
Baltimore, MD 21210
Assistant: Mark Jones
Trip Insurance Available for an additional fee at