Thursday October 3, 2024 - October 12, 2024
Baltimore Ski Club, Inc. presents:
The Best of Switzerland
October 3 – 12, 2024
Cost: $5,100* per person/double occupancy.
Old Town Zurich – Fraumunster Church – St Peter’s Church – Geneva City Tour – Chillon Castle – Zermatt Cog Railway – Lake Maggiore Cruise – Lucerne Tour.
FEATURES TO BE INCLUDED:
– Roundtrip Air out of BWI on British Airways to Zurich, All Tips included (Bus Driver, Tour Escort and Tour Guides).
– 8 nights accommodation in First Class hotels: 1 night Zurich, 2 nights Geneva, 2 nights Zermatt, 1 night St. Moritz, 2 nights Lucerne
– Hotel porterage.
– All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates 12 meals: 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 4 dinners with wine.
– Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach.
– Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout.
– Entrance fees per itinerary.
– Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring Special Features
– View Fraumunster Church, a Zurich landmark with its Chagall windows.
– During your Geneva tour, view the Jet d’Eau, Flower Clock and Reformation Monument.
– Visit Chillon Castle built in the 9th century to control the main road to the Great St. Bernard pass.
– See the tiny storybook Principality of Liechtenstein nestled between Switzerland and Austria.
– View the impressive Lion Monument, commemorating the massacre of the Swiss Guards during the French Revolution in 1792.
– Admire the 14th century medieval Chapel Bridge, forming the centerpiece of Lucerne’s townscape.
* Before 12/10/2023, BSC Membership Required.
Cost Includes: Administration Fees & Trip Associated Gratuities.
Single Supplement: $900
For Info Contact: Christopher Pukalski