Ski club membership confers many benefits outlined below.
C. Edward Crawford Benefits Program
Never consider yourself too old, or too good a skier for a lesson. Ski lessons are offered for all ages and abilities – from beginners to advanced skiers. All skiers, beginners thru advanced should learn from a certified instructor.
The Baltimore Ski Club offers lesson rebate reimbursements to all BSC Club members who participate in BSC sponsored trip. [$20 per day on a 4/5 day week long trip = $80] in addition, we also offer a racing refund for members who enter a NASTAR or CITZENS race [$5 per day, 5 day maximum = $25]. The Club encourages our members to take advantage of this great benefit.
This program was the brainchild of the late C. Edward Crawford. C. Edward was a passionate skier who pushed the Club to start this program many years ago. It is now appropriately called: “The C. Edward Crawford Lesson Rebate Program” in his memory.
What type of ski lesson program should you look for? There was a time in the ski industry when there were rival schools of thought on how to teach the art and skill of skiing. Today, with the introduction of the shaped ski, there is an inherent turning capability engineered into the ski. The biomechanics needed to turn and steer the skis down the mountain are uniformly taught throughout the ski industry.
This benefit program applies to both skiers and boarders alike.
Fun is important! Enjoy your lessons and work with your instructor who will make learning to ski or board an enjoyable experience. This is especially important for children new to the sport.
- $20 toward purchase of a new helmet that season. (One rebate per membership number.)
- Ski trip savings: Our group buying power is able to command the lowest airfares and the best in ski-in ski-out quality lodging. Ski trips feature all flight arrangements, lodging reservations, and lift tickets included for one low price.
- Ski Lesson Rebates:
$20.00 per person/per day on 4/5 day week long trip = up to $80.00 rebate
- NASTAR /Citzens Race Rebates:
$5.00 per person/5 day maximum = up to $25.00 rebate
- Members also have the ability to go on any ski trip being offered by another BRSC affiliated Club.
- Summer vacation getaways: Cancun, Cruises, and more!
- Year-round activities: Volleyball, boating, wind surfing, hikes, weekend getaways, pool parties, bike rides, crab feasts and much more.
- Vendor discounts: participating merchants and manufacturers offer various discounts and promotions available exclusively to BRSC and Baltimore Ski Club members.
- National Ski Council Federation Benefits (pdf)
- Schuss, our monthly newsletter, featuring trip activities, information, trips, and more. Learn to ski outings, and racing team events.
- Admission to our monthly meetings, including raffles, fun and informative topics of interest.
- Don’t miss out on the fun! Join today!