Sunday April 28, 2024 - May 7, 2024
Baltimore Ski Club, Inc. presents:
The Best of Ireland & Belfast
April 28 – May 7, 2024
Cost: $3,400* per person/ double occupancy.
Dublin City Tour – Titanic Museum – Giant’s Causeway – Derry City Tour – Slieve League – Donegal Castle – Connemara – Kylemore Abbey – Galway
FEATURES TO BE INCLUDED:
– Roundtrip Air out of BWI to Dublin on British Airways, All Tips included (Bus Driver,Tour Escort and Tour Guides).
– 8 nights accommodation in First Class hotels: 3 nights Dublin, 1 night Belfast, 2 nights Donegal, 2 nights Westport.
– Hotel porterage.
– All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates 13 meals: 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 4 dinners.
– Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach.
– Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout.
– Entrance fees per itinerary Special Features.
– Highlights in Dublin include Phoenix Park and St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
– Visit the Titanic Museum constructed in the dockyard where the ship was built.
– Visit spectacular Giant’s Causeway.
– View the preserved medieval city walls in Derry encircling the city with its four original gates.
– Drive via spectacular scenery to picture-perfect Donegal Castle built in the 15th century.
– Visit Westport House with more than 300 years of Irish history.
– On Achill Island, view the deserted village at Slievemore.
– Tour Kylemore Abbey, in the heart of the Connemara National Park.
– A walking tour in the bohemian city of Galway reveals brightly painted pubs, cafes and galleries.
* Before 12/10/2023, BSC Membership Required.
Cost Includes: Administration Fees & Trip Associated Gratuities
Single Supplement: $700
For Info Contact: Christopher Pukalski